ASCAMSO understood that buying cloud services requires more than just purchase management qualification: Quality, performance and service become essential aspects in the purchase of a cloud service.
To make the right choice, deep insight, a lot of technological skill and research as well as a clear understanding of operational procedures are required to touch all aspects of a sound purchase decision. To ease this process, we have defined the ASCAMSO buying cycle as depicted below.
For each of the steps, we have developed insight and tools which we are using to support our customers in deriving the best Hybrid Cloud strategy for them. This comprises:
- ASSESS – methods and Benchmarking tools to identify a suitable concept where best to use what
- MATCH – a Rating Schema with over hundred criteria we are evaluating providers against as well as use cases with preset minimum criteria to ease selection. Such filters can be predefined and used as Purchase Policies.
- COMPARE – a Unified Tariff Model (UTM) that allows simple price comparison of meanwhile over 40 providers across all their datacenters. See our blog for insight on provider
- CONNECT – a simple to use Cloud Management Hub that allows you to connect through one interface to many providers. You may even use private lines to extend your on-premise-resources with the public-DC’s resources to your Private Hybrid Cloud.
- MONITOR – a Performance Monitoring service that will allow you to monitor the SLAs on system individual or group-specific level.
- OPTIMIZE – specific Reports and our Managed Purchase and Architecture Support to continuously improve your spending.
Any questions on Hybrid Cloud? Please do not hesitate to contact us! We are standing by to make your cloud experience a great one.
Want to see more from the tools? Have a trip through our platform using a visitor account here.